Search This Blog
Thursday, March 10, 2011
Experiences
Although I have never been in a disastor or anything like that, the book Wave did kind of remind me of the chaoticness of when the earthquake hit Haiti. You would hear about all the red cross missions going out to help as well as many other projects, just like in the book when the choppers were flying in to offer assistance. I also think that if you were to see what the effected parts of Haiti looked like, it would resemble some what of Thiland. Even thought they were hit by different types of desasters, there would be many of the same issues to resolve. There are most likely many books about the tsumami in 2004, I do think that the events would be similar but the back ground stories different. There might also be a similarity in not only books about this tsunami but about other natural desaster stories as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment