Search This Blog

Monday, March 7, 2011

Evaluation

In wave by Eric Walters, I liked that the book was split into two parts. The first part was in the point of view of of the boy Sam. He was in thailand when the tsunami hit. The second part was is in the perspective of Beth, Sams sister. She was back in New York.

I have read many other book by Eric Walters. Wave is not my favorite one but its one of my favorites. Although, I think its a different style of writing than he normally does. It still was well writen.

2 comments:

  1. - Next, make more specific comments about the writing style using examples from the book.
    Write about the point of view: 1st person, 2nd person, 3rd person - as in the narrative terms note we went over in class.

    -words to correct:

    Sam's
    Bold the book title

    ReplyDelete