Search This Blog
Thursday, March 10, 2011
Author
I think Eric Walters wrote the book Wave, becuase he wanted people to have an idea of what happened in Thiland in 2004. I'm not sure what the author was trying to tell us, but my guess would be that he wanted us to know what some of the families when through. He might have been trying to get us to put ourselves in there shoes. I could not imagine if that was me and my family. I have read many other books by this author. He is one of my favorites. I really enjoy that he does his books in the first person point of view. I find that easier to conect with, than when a narartor tells the story. Eric Walters has another new book out and I look very forward to reading it. I think its about the earthquake in Haiti. I hope its just as good as Wave was.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
- Gardner: Excellent way of telling your opinions here.
ReplyDelete